Singapore To Pattaya – Holiday Deals – Flight Deals 2012

Singapore To Pattaya – Holiday Deals – Flight Deals 2012

With more expats moving to Singapore to live and work and with more people already in Singapore earning better money its no surprise that they are all looking for somewhere they fly to quickly and easily to enjoy a nice holiday and escape the worries of life and work! After doing a few surveys while we spent our own Holiday In Singapore the Best Hotel Pattaya team have realised that Pattaya seems to be a prime choice for people to visit from all over Singapore because of the great exchange rate, the fun and livley bars and clubs and for the over all atmosphere you get in Pattaya that you just cant see anywhere in Singapore!

Because it seems like more and more people are looking to come to Pattaya from Singapore for a Holiday the Best Hotel Pattaya team thought we could put together a new range of Pattaya Holiday Packages that would be perfectly suited to people who live and work in Singapore that would like to come to Pattaya for a long weekend or even for a a week or 2! The latest offers by Best Hotel Pattaya not only offer the very best and cheapest Holiday Package Deals in Pattaya but we now also have some fantastic Flights from Singapore to Pattaya we are able to offer due to our recent contracts with Flight Center and Escape Travel! In 1 sentence – you will not find a better, cheaper, more fun Holiday then you can in Pattaya, especially if you will be flying in from somewhere such as Singapore!

Pattaya is well known in countries such as Australia and England for having an amazing nightlife, great food and lots of fun and fantastic people and it now appears that people from all over Singapore and other parts of Asia are starting to see this as well! The Flight Deals from Singapore to Pattaya that we currently offer are through Thai Air and you will need to fly into Bangkok at which point a bus will be waiting to take you the rest of the way! The drive is very short, only about 40 minutes but we can ensure you that this will be faster then flying into a small airport and then driving in a different method and it is a big money saver!

Best Hotel Pattaya has been in the business of providing Package Holiday Deals and Vacation Holidays to Pattaya for a long time now and we are very happy and excited to be able to offer these brand new Flight Deals and Holiday Deals to people from Singapore who may have missed out in the past because the price to fly in and stay in Pattaya can be quite high at times! To get more information about these fantastic Holiday Deals for 2012 or the Flights to Pattaya from Singapore we have running in 2011 and 2012 then comment below with some contact information so a Best Hotel Pattaya rep can contact you ASAP!

17 Responses

1. Steven
    June 8th, 2011 | 8:10 am

I work at the Hilton in Singapore and often fly to Phuket for quick breaks… Its a fun place to visit and I get my moneys worth their!

2. Adele Robinson
    June 14th, 2011 | 2:19 am

Its impossible to get flights from Singapore to Pattaya this cheap… How do you do it?

I no its not a scam because my mate just got back after booking with you!

3. Elmo Kishma
    June 15th, 2011 | 5:22 am

I didnt think many people from Singapore liked going to Thailand because they have conflicts?

Or are you trying to get Western Expats in Singapore to fly to Thailand for Holidays?

4. Package Deals Hotels Singapore
    June 22nd, 2011 | 12:21 am

[...] Singapore To Pattaya – Holiday Deals – Flight … – Best Hotel Pattaya The latest offers by Best Hotel Pattaya not only offer the very best and cheapest Holiday Package Deals in Pattaya but we now also have some fantastic Flights from Singapore to Pattaya we are able to offer due to our [...]

5. Karima Ledet
    June 30th, 2011 | 1:23 pm

It seems like the Holidays you have running are the best you can get….

I love it.

6. Julie Burrows
    July 21st, 2011 | 9:50 am

Singapore is a great spot to live but you cant go past Pattaya and that is why we love going there for a Holiday!!!

7. Nark
    July 29th, 2011 | 9:17 am

How cool does Pattaya sound!!! I live in Singapore and would love to get some prices!

8. Michael
    August 6th, 2011 | 6:44 am

I will be living in Sinapore soon and would like information on constant trips to Pattaya? Can you do good rates if I go every month?

9. Jamone
    August 22nd, 2011 | 11:13 pm

You cant really fly direct to Pattaya from Singapore cna you? You would need to go to Bangkok and transit from there.

10. Snood Dawg
    September 20th, 2011 | 5:38 pm

I come from Singapore and love Pattaya! I think Pattaya is one of the best countries because they have everything you could ever need.! I need some better flight deals though so if you can help me arrange a Holiday I would love to receive a call.

11. Lacy
    October 1st, 2011 | 11:46 pm

I am so happy I found this now! I am looking for good flights and a cheap Holiday to Pattaya from Singapore next year in 2012.

12. October 24th, 2011 | 1:27 am

Singapore is a great place to land before you arrive in Pattaya! Gives you an idea on what a Pattaya Holiday is like and lets you eat before your flight to Pattaya!

13. FOong Meng
    November 10th, 2011 | 2:06 pm

I go Singapore often and I like to have fun in Singapore..

flight from Singapore to pattaya seem so cheap!!!

14. Danui
    December 19th, 2011 | 8:30 am

I’m an American Female working in Pattaya at the moment. I need to go to Singapore.

Do you only do Singapore to Pattaya Flight Deals or can you do the other way around? I would also be interested in a full Holiday Package Deal for later in 2012.

15. Doudoune
    December 25th, 2011 | 3:06 am

I live in Singapore and usually fly with Air Asia to get to Pattaya but they have had bad service recently. What can you do to help me get better trips to pattaya?

I need to go 4 times in 2012 and I would like a Holiday / Vacation on 2 and business on the other 2.

16. Harry
    May 7th, 2012 | 2:33 pm

I come from Singapore and I think Pattaya be good place for me to Holiday in Thailand. Do you have specials for 2012? Maybe I go in June!

17. Gregory
    May 26th, 2012 | 2:07 am

Cant help but wonder if you do any Cheap Deals from Malaysia as that is where I live currently. Left Singapore a while ago :(